Standards of Service
We have high expectations about the service we can provide. As a minimum, you can expect:
- Centre procedures, standard forms and guidance documents written with the user in mind!
- Clear and concise assessment documentation, using the same format across all assessments.
- Regular external verification / monitoring visits.
- Issue of certificate and transfer of results to the relevant registration body to be issued within 8 working days of receipt (of fully and correctly completed documentation).
- An express/fast track certification service (please note additional charges may apply).
- A simple charging structure.
- Updates and information on changes to schemes, notification of changes to standards, codes of practice etc as soon as we know about them.
- Your views represented at industry body meetings.